Conventions & Fairs (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a front-runner in identifying industry trends and meeting the changing market demands by organizing relevant and focused events. The company, managed by exhibition professionals, has a reputation for original thinking and attention to detail. With a history of twenty (20) years and over two hundred (200) events, the company has carved a respectable niche for itself in the area of event management.
The vision underlying Conventions & Fairs is its objective of being the 'Centre of Excellence' in providing a forum for industry, a showcase for product innovation and a dynamic market place for business. A leader in many respects, Conventions & Fairs has a plethora of success stories which include mega events organized in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore and Chennai.
Conventions & Fairs has organized some of the most popular events like Woman, Pride of India, Body Plus, Mumbai Mayfair, Business to Business, Gift Show, India International Sign Show, Mumbai International Trade Fair, India International Shopping Festival, Mumbai Marathon Expo, Facades & Roofing Solutions, Marine India, International Machine Tools Expo, Construction Machinery & Materials Expo, India International Motor Show, Used Machinery Expo, Facility Management Show, HandTools Asia, Wire Tube & Cable Expo, Gears Motors & Controls Expo, Pumps Valves & Compressors Expo, Cutting & Welding Expo, Material Handling Expo, Waste Management, Waste Water Treatment etc.
Logo is symbolic of the firm’s strategy and vision. The 4 Cs (Curiosity, Creativity, Commitment & Communication) depicted in the logo represent the firm’s core philosophy. Curiosity to look anywhere and everywhere for inspiration to transform; Creativity to innovate and inspire transformation, Commitment to see the process through and Communication to spread the word and build a far more consumer-centric, integrated and synergistic superior quality organization.
The shows organized by CFI have both product and audience focus. Some of the leading shows in the consumer domain are MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR (MITF), INDIA INTERNATIONAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL (IISF), WOMAN, MUMBAI MAYFAIR, PRIDE OF INDIA, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS, MUMBAI GIFT SHOW and BODY PLUS.
The Trade Shows organized are as follows:-
- INDIA INTERNATIONAL SIGN SHOW (IISS) - An international event on Signage, Digital Imaging & Screen Printing.
- INDIA INTERNATIONAL LIGHT FAIR (IILF) - An Exclusive event on innovative lighting products/technology.
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE & LED SHOW (DSLS) - A Mega event on Digital Signage & LED products.
- FACADES & ROOFING SOLUTIONS (FRS) - A comprehensive expo on Cladding, Roofing & Allied Products.
- INTERNATIONAL MACHINE TOOLS EXPO (IMEX) - An international event featuring (new as well as pre-owned) Machine Tools & Allied Products.
- CUTTING & WELDING EQUIPMENT EXPO (CWE) - A Leading event on Cutting & Welding Equipment/Consumables.
- MATERIAL HANDLING & STORAGE EXPO (MHS) - An event on Material Handling Equipment & Storage Systems.
- PUMPS, VALVES & COMPRESSORS EXPO (PVC) - An exclusive event on Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Control Systems.
- GEARS MOTORS & CONTROLS EXPO (GMC) - An exclusive trade show on Prime Movers & Mechanical Power Transmission
- CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & MATERIALS EXPO (COMMEX) - A mega event featuring Construction Machinery & Equipment.
- USED MACHINERY EXPO (UMEX) - India’s only international event on Used Machinery.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT (WME) - An exclusive event on Waste Management Solutions & Technologies.
- WASTE WATER TREATEMENT (WTE) - A Leading event on Wastewater Treatment Solutions.
- INDIA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW (IIMS) - Featuring automobiles, spares, accessories & services.
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT SHOW (FMS) - India’s only Facility Management Event.
- HAND TOOLS ASIA (HTA) - An exclusive showcase of Hand operated Tools and allied products.
Our Ideas ...... Our Work
Your career is important, so it makes sense to join an organisation that can offer plenty of opportunities for personal development.
As India's leading organiser of exhibitions and events, we owe much of our business success to our people. If you can display initiative, drive, creativity and energy on a daily basis, yours is exactly the kind of talent that we look for.
So what qualities are we looking for?
An ability to work in a small team environment and still be able to see the big picture. Dynamic, innovative, customer-focused and pro-active. Highly professional, but not too serious.
We like people with an entrepreneurial spirit, people who are prepared to take a few risks and ready to learn from mistakes, people who can come up with new ideas and 'out-of-the-box' thinking.
We value anyone who grabs a challenge with both hands, and has the drive and determination to work hard for months on an event – and enjoys the buzz when it opens.